Wednesday 9 March 2011

we ROCKED the runway

I'm a 4th Year BSTM student of PATTS College of Aeronautics. As a graduating student of BSTM,we're required to organized an event and as for our batch we decided to put the fashion and entertainment in ONE.
(we're the FIRST batch of BSTM btw :) )

photo overload....




doxology : (who am i by casting crowns) I'll post a video for this if I found one :)
the opening prod
our guest speaker for entertainment: Mr. Colin Kerr. He's the VP of Entertainment for Resorts World Manila.(photo by Maree Malaque)
the Russian Dancers (photo by Maree Malaque)
the Air Dancers (photo by Maree Malaque)
Salesblitz Champion of 2010 (can you find me? haha!) (photo by Maree Malaque)


 Gaile :)
Berlin :)









(photo by Maree Malaque)
erica ; i loved how she walked on the runway <3
(photo by Maree Malaque)
our sponsors (photo by Maree Malaque)
(photo by Maree Malaque)
My friend Mitch. She's one of the models for the opening prod :)
My former classmate and Vice Chairman for this event, Dandi. She's one of the models for the Fashion Show.


with HAPPY TOGETHER FRIENDS
FUNNY FACES :))

<3 mariachuvachu

No comments:

Post a Comment